Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Craft space

I have carved out a niche for myself in the basement. For the most part I seem to be keeping it fairly organized and can actually work on something and leave it there..coming back to it at my leisure without having to clear everything away and put everything back.  Most of my time here is spent felting though I have craft supplies for many other projects. Maybe someday I will actually learn how to use some of them.  I think I should take a page from my friend Jeni's plan: stop buying more craft supplies and actually use what I have.  Can never have too much wool though!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jilly - Your blog is looking great. Loving your craft space. The whole "don't buy anything new" is hard. I have been doing pretty well though. I have a lot of stuff that I think would be difficult to use all of in 10 years. But not buying new stuff forces me to be try to be more creative.

    ReplyDelete