Saturday, May 7, 2011

Had an hour or two to fill before a felt jewellery making workshop at Wabi Sabi on Thursday so headed down to the Orange Gallery. The first Thursday of every month is Art Walk in the Wellington West area (which I didn't know but will be sure to remember from now on). My wanderings were a bit early and the timing of my felting workshop didn't allow me to take advantage of the whole evening but I did get to spend a bit of time at Orange where Jim gave me a wonderful guided tour of the work of Julie Berthelot which I absolutely loved!
Popped in to Thyme and Again for a yummy salad and nanaimo bar where I also had a quick look at the photography exhibit upstairs by Karen Flanagan McCarthy
Had a great time at Wabi Sabi. I would highly recommend the workshops. Wabi Sabi is one of my favorite places to be in Ottawa!

1 comment: